Commercial / Industrial
Le and Ro Electric Inc, is a uniquely qualified construction company specializing in the installation, repair and maintenance of electrical applications with a combined total of over 40 years experience. This vast access to knowledge has been a major contributor to our growth and success and enabled us to maintain our position as a leader in a highly competitive field.
Although at Le and Ro Electric Inc we are very proud of our accomplishments to date, we have no plans to sit back and just enjoy it. We plan to stay on the cutting-edge of innovation in the construction industry to keep providing top commercial electrical services, as well as industrial electrical services, to the Los Angeles area and beyond.
Services we provide to our Commercial customers:
- Trouble shooting
- Tenant Finish
- New Construction
- Lighting Retrofits “We can retrofit your lighting system to a more energy efficient system to save you money and help the environment”
- Aerial Service. Pole lights (parking lot lighting)
Service we provide to our Industrial customer:
Le and Ro Electric Inc. services has 40 years of combined experience in all types of machinery from large too small. we work with your company’s technical support team and engineers to ensure your equipment is properly wired & safely installed.
Each one of our technicians have the education, experience and capabilities to perform any type of industrial electrical task whether it be major shutdowns, new constructions or relocations and have the familiarity of working in some of the most complex industrial operating environments. Our technicians can be trusted for all your industrial electrical service needs.
Emergency Service Available!
We understand that service interruptions are an inconvenience and cost you productivity so we focus on providing expedient services to get you back online as soon as possible without risking the safety of your valuable electrical equipment.
We are also absolutely committed to safety and provide ongoing education to our personnel to ensure complete compliance with best practices standards.
Lighting Upgrade & Relamp
Relamping your facility before the lamps expire can make a lot of sense. Changing all lamps at the same time can save on labor costs, reduce maintenance overhead, improve your light levels and increase the overall efficiency of your system. Le and Ro Electric Inc can show you these benefits, saving you time, money and resources.
Electrical Maintenance Contracts
With the help of a qualified professional electrical contractor, you can realize maximum efficiency for your facility. But after a lighting retrofit or energy efficient lighting upgrade, how do you keep your new lighting system operating at its best? Consider an on-going maintenance service contract serviced by our professional technicians. Terms for each contract held by Le and Ro Electric Inc are customized to your needs.
Common Lighting Problems
- Incandescent lighting: By simply replacing an incandescent lamp with a new LED technology, you can achieve nearly 85% energy savings and increase lamp life up to 10 times
- Varied Colors of Light: Sometimes in gymnasiums, factories or warehouses you will notice orange or purplish lamps that make it difficult to see. Many times these poorly performing lamps are energy hogs. Le and Ro Electric Inc has options for you that will look better, save more and are often eligible for rebates or incentives when upgraded!
- Old Exit Signs: The exit signs in your building are on 24 hours a day, making them an easy savings target. Switching your incandescent or compact fluorescent lit exits to LED technology could reduce each sign from 40 watts to less than 5 watts.
- Flickering Lights: When your lights flicker it indicates either the lamp is at the end of its life or that the ballast powering it is faulty. Depending on the existing technology, this may be the perfect time for a retrofit.
- Lights Left on in Unused Areas: When lights are left on in unused hallways, conference rooms or warehouse isles for hours at a time, energy is simply wasted. Le and Ro Electric Inc can help by showing you a payback on having sensors or timers installed to decrease your total kilowatt hours and your utility bill.
- High Cost Maintenance Areas: Does your building have hard-to-reach areas with fixtures requiring expensive maintenance equipment, such as aerial lifts? If you find that your exterior lighting or vaulted ceiling fixtures are difficult to maintain, let Le and Ro Electric Inc show you some long-life lighting options and start saving now.
We are licensed, bonded and insured.